The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the Supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for Vemlidy (tenofovir alafenamide) 25 mg tablets as a once-daily treatment for chronic HIV infection. hepatitis B (HBV) in pediatric patients aged 12 years and elderly with compensated liver disease.
Developed and marketed by our leading biotechnology company Gilead Sciences (Nasdaq: GILD), Vemlidy has already obtained FDA approval for the treatment of adults with this…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading, please register for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, summaries and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharma and biotech space for one week. If you are already a registered user, please login. If your trial period is over, you can register here.
Try before you buy
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analysis and commentary from our global network of life science journalists.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily newsletter, free forever.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered access to top pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry news, commentary and analysis.
• Updates on clinical trials, conferences, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, financing, regulatory, patent and legal, executive appointments, business strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotechnology.
• In-depth monthly briefings on board appointments and M&A news.
• Choose between an economical annual plan or a flexible monthly subscription.