DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – August 9, 2021–
the “Atopic keratoconjunctivitis (ophthalmology) – Drugs in development, 2021” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.comoffer.
Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) – Drugs in Development, 2021 provides an overview of the atopic keratoconjunctivitis pipeline landscape.
The report provides comprehensive information on treatments under development for atopic keratoconjunctivitis, with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA), and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its comprehensive research and development history, and the latest news and press releases. In addition, the report provides an overview of the main players involved in the therapeutic development of atopic keratoconjunctivitis and presents dormant and abandoned projects.
The report helps to identify and track emerging market players and their portfolios, improves decision-making abilities, and helps to create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides an overview of the global therapeutic landscape for atopic keratoconjunctivitis (ophthalmology).
- The report reviews current therapies for atopic keratoconjunctivitis (ophthalmology) by companies and universities / research institutes based on information from company and industry specific sources.
- The report covers the pipeline products according to various stages of development from discovery to pre-registration.
- The report presents descriptive drug profiles for the products in the pipeline, including a product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details, and other development activities.
- The report reviews the main players involved in the development of therapeutic treatments for atopic keratoconjunctivitis (ophthalmology) and identifies all their major and minor projects.
- The report assesses treatments for atopic keratoconjunctivitis (ophthalmology) based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The report summarizes all dormant and abandoned pipeline projects.
- The report reviews the latest news relating to pipeline treatments for atopic keratoconjunctivitis (ophthalmology).
Main topics covered:
- Cover of the report
- Indication – Overview
- Indication – Therapeutic development
- Pipeline overview
- Pipeline by companies
- Pipeline by universities / institutes
- Products under development by companies
- Products under development by universities / institutes
- Indication – Therapeutic evaluation
- Evaluation by target
- Assessment by mechanism of action
- Assessment by administration
- Evaluation by molecule type
- Indication – Companies involved in therapeutic development
- Indication – Drug Profiles
- Product Description
- Action mechanism
- R&D progress
- Indication – Dormant projects
- Indication – discontinued products
- Indication – Product development milestones
- Featured News & Press Releases
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/atv4dk
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210809005250/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/09/2021 03:34 / DISC: 08/09/2021 03:34
Copyright Business Wire 2021.